We understand there are various reasons and situations in which dental implants are needed, such as aging, a specific oral disease or an accident. Your teeth can become compromised at any stage of life or lost entirely. At SoCal Dental Implants Center, we make use of dental implants to create healthy and attractive smiles in an innovative way, providing an effective and long-lasting solution.
- They permanently replace missing tooth or teeth
- They improve biting and chewing considerably
- Speech and articulation abilities go back to normal
- There is a noticeable aesthetic improvement
- Secures the teeth in place to avoid future complications and issues.
- They make regular dental hygiene routines easier to follow
- Boost overall oral health
- Improved comfort
- They give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself
Looking to Renew Your Smile Completely?
With more than three decades of clinical experience and over a million patients treated, statistics confirm a success rate of nearly 95% for Nobel Biocare dental implants and even higher for bridges they support.
If you are looking to renew your smile completely, let our experts help you. Our process includes a consultation to address your specific needs and asses your initial condition, based on that Dr. Jacob Elisha will determine whether or not you are a good candidate for the procedure depending on your general and oral health. Once you have been approved, the surgery preparation will begin.
The number of sessions or visits that this specific procedure requires varies, but it is usually around four visits to the dentist. Working the day after the procedure is done is possible. The implant installed will not represent an obstacle to perform daily tasks.
Since every single one of our patients is unique, their specific situation may not be benefited from the use of the same type of implants. If you suffer from an insufficient bone structure, there are other alternatives that will be more convenient and effective.