There are many advantages to dental implants, including:
- Improved appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. Because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within your mouth, causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating. Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Improved oral health. Dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Durability. Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
- Convenience. Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
Dr. Elisha Brings Expertise and Quality
With Over 30 Years of Experience
Dr. Jacob Elisha is a highly-regarded UCLA trained Board Certified Los Angeles Dental Implant Specialist & Periodontics with over 30 years of clinical experience. Our Los Angeles Periodontal and Dental Implant center is equipped with cutting-edge technology. Dental Implants Los Angeles
With Dr. Elisha’s 30 years of experience and research in the industry, our patients are treated with the most advanced techniques offering the best dental experiences and highest quality periodontics and implant dentistry available.