- They are practically invisible! Meaning that they will not represent the common -embarrassment some people associate with traditional braces.
- They are removable! Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign braces do not have to be on during -the entire process, making the oral regimes easier to follow. Your oral hygiene will be easier to maintain.
- They are comfortable! This alternative does not cause any irritation, discomfort or open sores since the smooth plastic prevents these dental issues.
- They are safer! Metal braces can sometimes release toxins in the mouth that cause health problems in the long run. Invisalign braces are a great alternative to that controversy.
- They represent a flexible alternative! You can put them on whenever you want as long as you follow the rules stated by your dentist.
- They are less expensive than regular braces!
- They are clearly better than traditional braces! When compared to traditional braces cons, Invisalign is simply more convenient and adaptable, making it the best option for your dental needs.
At SoCal Dental Implant & Aesthetic center, Dr. Jacob Elisha is passionate about helping his patients achieve a perfect smile while providing them the best set of alternatives to better fit their personal situation. We will develop the best treatment plan and will advise you during the entire process.
An average Invisalign treatment takes about 12 months to be completed. The total number of clear aligners will be specific to you since your condition and dental needs are unique; this number will be determined by the doctor during the initial consultations and will be adapted during the course of treatment.
Invisalign is capable of radically changing your smile by correcting a number of orthodontic problems. If you are interested in getting them, take the first step towards an improved smile and contact us.